Guests & Temporary Members
As a private Athletic Club, HFAC prioritizes Club services and amenities for our members. That said, we do recognize Hillsboro is a vital community, with many international professionals on short-term contracts, students, ‘snow birds’ and others in town seasonally. HFAC members also enjoy sharing their club with guests. For these reasons, we do offer a limited number of Guest Passes & Temporary Memberships.
MEMBER GUESTS & 1-DAY CLUB PASSES
The same individuals may only visit the club as a Guest twice in one calendar month. For more visits, please inquire into a temporary or regular membership (info below).
HFAC Members may host up to 4 guests per day (this limit is per membership, not per member on the account).
Please note that due to additional considerations of safety and conduct, youth guests (age 17 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Adult Guest Pass
- Adult Guest Pass (age 18+) is $25 a day per individual or $15 a day for a guest of an HFAC member.
- Download our ADULT GUEST WAIVER
Minor Guest Pass
- Minor Guest Pass (age 17 and under) is $10 a day per child.
- Download our MINOR GUEST WAVER (Parent / Legal Guardian must sign)
- Download our ROCKWALL LIABILITY WAVER (Parent / Legal Guardian must sign)
- Download our MEMBER HOST AGREEMENT FOR MINORS
An HFAC Guest Pass is included with services at The Spa at Hawthorn Farm. Please ask for more information when booking your appointment.
Temporary Members have all the same benefits as a regular HFAC Member. In general, one-week passes are limited to one per month, and three per calendar year. Monthly passes are available in 1, 2 or 3 month increments and may be limited to a maximum of three months per calendar year. Please contact the membership department via EMAIL or phone 503-640.6404 for current availability and pricing.